• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello

Bramaca

Registered Member
I was invited here by Babe_Ruth. Been posting on different sites with him for a few years now and he just mentioned this place to me. I haven't looked around too much but from looking at the different sub-sections there are few areas of interest that I might be posting in. Looking forward to some discussion with the people here.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Very happy that you decided to join Bramaca. You'll definitely be a great addition to the forums. We are fairly active and we discuss about all sorts of different topics. The members here are what makes GF so special, we get along fairly well and we have a great bond. I'm sure you'll get along with almost everyone.

See you around!

BigBob

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums. Like he said, we're a pretty tight group here but new members are always welcome, sometimes ;)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Uh oh, another Babe_Ruth recruit...we're in trouble!

Just kidding, welcome to the site!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Uh oh, another Babe_Ruth recruit...we're in trouble!

Just kidding, welcome to the site!
You'll like him, he's a sports guy. Mostly basketball though, but he enjoys talking other sports too. I think he's one of my best recruits in a really long time.

Also, he's from Canada, Brandon, Manitoba actually. So not to far from Pretz and Smel.

Bramaca

Registered Member
You'll like him, he's a sports guy. Mostly basketball though, but he enjoys talking other sports too. I think he's one of my best recruits in a really long time.

Also, he's from Canada, Brandon, Manitoba actually. So not to far from Pretz and Smel.
Where are Pretz and Smel from? Just wondering because sometimes people from the east fail to realize how big it is out west and think that I am close to someplace like Vancouver.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Where are Pretz and Smel from? Just wondering because sometimes people from the east fail to realize how big it is out west and think that I am close to someplace like Vancouver.
They're from Winnipeg.

Welcome to GF, Bramaca.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2