• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello~

Imamomobird

Registered Member
Hi~ I'm Momo

I joined this forum because it seems like a fun way to kill some time aha

The things that I'm into are.. PS3, photography, film making, guitar, Japanese stuff and just the general chit chat.

I have a flickr account which I update with my photography, a Youtube account which I sometimes vlog in, and I play ps3 online when I'm not working on my exams (which I am right now)

So that's a little about me..
Cheers~

laserlight

Registered Member
welcome to the forum! =D I have a Flikr too and i like to take pictures. whats your favorite genre of music?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I first came here wanting to kill some time but I never left. It's a great forum, pal.

I'm sure you'll find lots of people here to discuss your interests with.

Welcome and see you around!

Imamomobird

Registered Member
Thanks guys haha
Crouton: Yeahh~ Although with exams at the moment I'm really not playing any x_X can't wait to get back into some good games after they're over though :)
Laserlight: Ah cool nice, maybe we can share photos some time :) And hmm mainly I'm into all sorts of Japanese music (theres more to it than just rubbish pop :p) but from time to time i'll listen to rock and metal and I even have a big collection of movie/game soundtracks =S
And thanks Bliss I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay :)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Awesome! I'll have to add you on PSN.

Your username reminds me of the show 'Avatar the Last Airbender'

What are some of your favourite games?

Imamomobird

Registered Member
Haha I haven't actually seen that. xD

Hmm well before I was into COD and all that but then after Black Ops none of my friends play it so I dont play it anymore =S I like oblivion, Dead Rising, GTA, Assassins Creed, Metal Gear, standard stuff really. Can't wait for battlefield and skyrim :D

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Guitar, and general chitchat are my specialties haha. Chatting in general is a pretty niche cult on this forum. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine if that is your aim. Welcome here.

laserlight

Registered Member
Laserlight: Ah cool nice, maybe we can share photos some time :) And hmm mainly I'm into all sorts of Japanese music (theres more to it than just rubbish pop :p) but from time to time i'll listen to rock and metal and I even have a big collection of movie/game soundtracks =S
I havent heard Japanese music very much so maybe you could post some in the music forum! =D Ive been learning more about music and i dont like pop as much as I used to. I listen to a ton of rock and metal now.

BigBob

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums. I'm a PS3 user as well but it seems like you're probably not too much into sports.

But welcome! You'll have fun.