• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello

Unition

Registered Member
Hello everybody. I am Unition. This site looks awesome and I'm happy to be here. I'm very interested in peoples' opinions on certain subject and I'm sure I'll find more than enough diversity on this site when it comes to opinions.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hey there Unition! Welcome to GF. Maybe you'll become friends with Unity, another member here (though I wouldn't advise it.. :p).

I'm guessing you're going to enjoy the mature discussion section. What topics do you like to debate/discuss in particular?

Oh also, where are you from? Your country flag hasn't shown up yet.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF! You have definitely come to the right place for diversity. Not to mention awesomeness.

Hope you like it here.

Dabs

Registered Member
Hey there Unition! Welcome to GF. Maybe you'll become friends with Unity, another member here (though I wouldn't advise it.. :p).

I'm guessing you're going to enjoy the mature discussion section. What topics do you like to debate/discuss in particular?

Oh also, where are you from? Your country flag hasn't shown up yet.

I have tried to get my country flag up for months, and so far, nadda. Something about Hybrix has to do some 'work ' in that area.

Anyway, welcome Unition, hope you enjoy all the topics :)

Dekzper

Registered Member
You've def picked the right awesome forum! :D Peeps here are totally cool and tons of topics! Oh, hello & welcome! :nod:

shelgarr

Registered Member
Yep, a lot lof diversity and a lot of opinions for sure! I love it and even though there are some I don't agree with. Hope to see you join in more soon.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere and welcome to GF! We hope you enjoy your stay.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2