• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello

Mike2288

Registered Member
I'm Mike from the 860 CT. I'm here mostly for the sports, music and video game discussions but may partake in a more serious discussion from time to time.

Dabs

Registered Member
Hello Mike2288 :) You must be hit with some snow right about now. Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself, there are plenty of topics you like!

Mike2288

Registered Member
Hello Mike2288 :) You must be hit with some snow right about now. Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself, there are plenty of topics you like!
Thanks for the welcome and as far as the snow goes, we had a record setting 5 feet in Jan. We got off to a mild start, than that. Crazy.:lol:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Welcome aboard :)

enjoy your stay and I hope to see you posting soon

shelgarr

Registered Member
Hello and welcome. This forum has so much to offer but you won't see me in music or videos much. Enjoy and post!

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere and :welcome: to GF, I hope you have enjoyable stay.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to the site, Mike! I look forward to seeing you around & posting, my friend.

What are some of your favorite sports/video games? Both get some good discussions here and can always use more posters.

Mike2288

Registered Member
Hi Mike, welcome to GF. what kind of music do you like?
A lot of hiphop, particularly tech n9ne. And some bands like 311, the phunk junkeez, the red hot chili peppers, kid rock and rob zombie. And a lot more.
------
Welcome to the site, Mike! I look forward to seeing you around & posting, my friend.

What are some of your favorite sports/video games? Both get some good discussions here and can always use more posters.
I'm a big baseball guy. I'm a Yankee fan. I don't follow other sports much. I love Halo, black ops and a bunch of Wii games.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
A lot of hiphop, particularly tech n9ne. And some bands like 311
Tech N9ne is awesome, don't actually own any albums though! I should fix that shouldn't I? :nod:

And with the bold part, I guess now you know where I got my username. My favorite band of all time, brother.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2