• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello :)

Rawsarrow

Hello my name is Cody, or Rawsarrow :) its up to you i also go by raws, but about myself, i like to test new games, i love hanging out with my girl, or just chilling with friends, i like to work on and with computers or electronics, and just wanted a good fourm to get me more into a community of people. Thanks, for having a good website :).

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome. Wow! We're getting a ton of new members. Dunno that much about Pc's but I def love video games. :nod: Where are you from? Do you like music? Is it snowing where you are? I hope it snows here cause we def needa get some. Well, there's tons of awesome topics here, c u in the threads.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome to GF. Always great to have more people. Join in.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hello Sarrow. Do you mind if I call you Sarrow, Sarrow? Anywho, welcome to the forum man. You'll do just fine here if the rest of your posts are as mature as your intro. All we require is a little thought put into posts or threads and BOOM! you're in. Anywho, have a great day man, hope to see you post elsewhere too.

Rawsarrow

Thank you for being so welcoming :), Dekzper, what games do you like? and for what console? :) Smelnick, you can call me Sarrow if you wish :), and thank you Shelgarr.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I like 3D adventure games. My Nintendo wii isn't working right now so I'm using my old Nintendo game cube. My faves are the Hobbit and the Legend of Zelda games, especially Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker! Do you play video games? If so then which ones do you like? :)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Raws. Welcome to GF. You definitely found a great forum, so stick around. Where about are you from? Which topics do you think will interest you most? We have a little bit of everything here. Enjoy your time with us!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! Come by to my home (Sports, Music, Showbiz) and say hello and be involved.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2