• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello

Stacey-

Registered Member
Hi I'm Stacey, from the UK, just found this forum and thought I'd give it a try :)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Stacey! Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself, what you do, and some of your interests?

Stacey-

Registered Member
Thankyou! :')

Don't know what to say really :L I'm bad at saying anything about myself... I'm in the last year of school though, don't have a job, part-time or anything, don't want one either haha.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF. Glad you have posted some. Feel free to post lots!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Do you have any interest in music? What type do you like? Do you like to read books or anything of that nature?

Welcome to GF! Hope you like it here.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey welcome!

Do you know what you want to do after you finish school?

Dekzper

Registered Member
The best thing to do after finishing school would be a LONG vacation! :D Hello and welcome! Do you like music & what genre(s)?

C-Mach

Registered Member
Welcome to the site, miss! We look forward to many interesting discussions with you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2