• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello

Loyal-Friend

Registered Member
I'm not sure why I felt compelled to join generalforum but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

In the meantime, a big hello to all and hope to come across many of you soon.

:hi:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello there,

Glad you decided to make the decision to join the best web-forums on Planet Earth. I heard that there was a better one on Mars, but I call BS on that assumption. GF is a great place to debate all sorts of topics, stick around and you won't regret it one bit.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Greetings, Loyal-Friend! You'll definitely find good reasons for being here. Can I call you Lo-end for short?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Compelled!? :-o Is somebody setting out traps to get new members!?
Oh, hello and welcome! I def agree with the "best forums on planet Earth" thing. I've been on lots of forums and this is def the one I can never ever ever ever ever escape from. :shifteyes: It's an awesome place with awesome topics and the coolest peeps on planet Earth! :D Have fun!

Dabs

Registered Member
Hello...welcome....*smiles*....and there are really great people here!

brieze

Registered Member
Welcome =] I just joined a few days ago and already like it here. So I recommend sticking around.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm not sure why I felt compelled to join generalforum but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
I think it was the massively awesome aura generated by me.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Glad you had the impulse. Welcome. I'm new too.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere and welcome to GF, I hope you enjoy! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2