• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
Okay, I"m not entirely new new, buuuut I am a blonde!! I forgot my password to my old account (Thevelvetsun) and got fed up with trying to remember it!! So long story short I reinvented myself like Madonna!! haha
:lick:

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
Yes sir I sure do!! How could I forget chicago!!! Trying to open a wine bottle with a pen!!!! hahahahaha! Goood times >_<

Tucker

Lion Rampant
You laugh, but we eventually chipped through the cork, didn't we? Anyway, it's good to see you on GF again, new handle and all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back Velvet, haven't seen you here in a real long time. Hopefully you decide to stick around this time around. What made you decide to come back and post on the forums?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF Madonna! :D Well, I'd say welcome back if I knew who you were... :lol: Have fun!

benlin910

my name is ben and i am new here, its my pleasure to join this community to find some information and good friends here.

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
Haha Well usually when your laptop fries and you have no computer to post on it puts a damper to posting. :( I finally got a computer and it had been so long I forgot my old accounts password.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2