• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello

Guardian

Hello I'm Guardian from the Far Side. Just dropping in to say hi.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to GF! :D Not sure where the welcoming commitee is right now (bars? :lol:)! Patience please, they will appear! So, what are your interests? If you have any questions, just ask!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! I just got back from a bar (for a while haha) and am the one man welcoming committee! WELCOME! Stay a while!

Guardian

Thanks guys!

mostly here looking for sports, politics, and history, but may dabble in other parts as well.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
A bar? At 8am? Pssh. Those days are over! :lol:

Welcome to GF. Plenty of sport and politics to discuss here. And the history section could use some attention. I'm sure you will fit right in. What sports are you most interested in?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Welcome enjoy your stay with us :)

Impact

V.I.P.
This welcoming committee was still in bed, not at the pub. :lol:

Welcome to GF Guardian, hope you like it here and decide to stick around.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Guardian, I've seen a few times in the College Sports section, it's great to have a new College Football fan, we're always looking for new input. Hopefully you decide to stick around, you should also get an avatar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2