• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello :)

sunny_246

Registered Member
hello everyone! :)

My names Katie and im from Scotland :) Just registered on here :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love music too. I took Drama as a GCSE in school. It was a lot of fun. What music do you like? Our music forum is pretty active so I'm sure you'll find lots to post about.

sunny_246

Registered Member
yeah i took higher drama & music :) and im doing Adv Music this year :) I like all kinds of music really, pop, rock...etc anything :) Yeah i might go on them and have a look. Its a bit confusing trying to find different sections of the forum but im sure ill get the hang of it haha :)

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to GF! :D It'll be awesome having an expert in the music threads! And the threads are really great too! If you have any questions, just ask. I'm def a music lover too: alt-rock, punk, electro, crunk, etc!

sunny_246

Registered Member
thanks! :) i feel very welcomed :)
i wouldn't call myself an expert, but i enjoy listening to it and love all genres really :) Do you have a favourite band? :)

sunny_246

Registered Member
thanks! :)
i like some of his songs, but im sure about him as a person...like when he came on stage during Taylor Swifts exceptance speech. I though that was a bit harsh :stare: how about you? :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2