• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey! welcome to the forum.

Care to share something about yourself? Or why you joined?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Do you like the movie Overboard?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere Sugarlips, I hope you find much enjoyment here at GF!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to GF! :D Tons of awesome topics here. Btw, what are your interests, well, basically?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hey! Nice to meet you....maybe

Sugarlips

@Nixola, to share something about myself...here's the potted version of Sugarlip - the life story!

I'm 24, I'm a PhD student, I work part time for a small niche publication, I'm Irish, an atheist, and a skeptic.

I read, watch movies, am currently trying to improve my cooking skills, and I live in Dublin.

I'm recovering from 'flu and trying to pass time while I regain my ability to think, read, concentrate or remain upright, and joined up on impulse.

@Anita, if the movie Overboard is the one with Kurt Russell, then yes I do like it in a cheesy way. I've seen it twice.

Thats about it!

Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes.:)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Oh, well...when I saw your name I thought of Overboard. It's what Kurt's character called Goldie Hawn's character.

Hope you get well soon, and that you enjoy yourself here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2