• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

hello

Bliss

Sally Twit
hahaha....well just random stuff gets my attention. i get bored easily and i cant remember how i found this place but it looked interesting so i joined.
and thank yall for all the warm welcomes. :cute:
and reading through some of the threads i have found that Mr.Tucker is quite funny but maybe i shouldnt encourage him :lol:
If you think Tucker is funny, wait until you read Dabs' jokes.

Welcome to GF. I hope you enjoy yourself and also stick around.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Penzey. Glad to have you here...feel free to ask us any questions while you're getting used to the site.

And I wouldn't call him Mr. Tucker, it might get to his head. :) hahaha

penzey4

Registered Member
hahaha...sorry:-/
no questions so far but if there are any other rules about other members let me know. :p

Dekzper

Registered Member
[email protected]!

Welcome! :) She's prolly right! If you do "random" you should do "general discussions" & "lifestyles". They're a great place to start and lots of weird and fun topics! See U in the threads!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Hi Penzey. Your sig caught my attention. <3

Hope you're enjoying it here so far.

penzey4

Registered Member
lol..thank you rebeccaaa....ill try and remember that:D

If you do "random" you should do "general discussions" & "lifestyles". They're a great place to start and lots of weird and fun topics! See U in the threads!
thats usually where i go. :nod: ive found some interesting threads in there.

Hi Penzey. Your sig caught my attention. <3

Hope you're enjoying it here so far.
yeah my sig is from one of my favorite songs.
and thank you i am enjoying myself :nod:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2