Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by black, Aug 24, 2010.

1. black

black New Member

Hello everybody! as you can tell, I am new here.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Hello and welcome, how did you come a across this site? And what kind of things are you into?

3. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Hey! How are you? It's good to have you.............welcome to GF!

4. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

Hi,black!
    This is a great place!:nod: hope you like it!

5. black

black New Member

Well i have been part of other forums before (bicycle, lacrosse, computer, etc.) but what I really wanted was a place where I could talk about anything, ask about anything, and help others in topics that i know well.
    I am a very active guy, I play lacrosse and I enjoy cycling, but really I'm a nerd at heart. I like talking to other people about building PCs and other tech gadgets. I love movies and enjoy asking others what they thought about certain films. And I am very into music, specifically bands like Rage Against the Machine and Radiohead.
    I guess I am a very multifaceted person, so this forum seems like it will suit me well.

6. black

black New Member

oh and I forgot. I love reading, too. some of my favorite authors are Kurt Vonnegut, Ray Bradbury, and George Orwell.

p.s. - how does one go about putting a quote as their signature? I cant seem to find out how to do that.

7. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi black and welcome to GF. I am sure you will find something here that will tweak your interest. No one on GF really reads anything other than threads though, but stick around anyway! ;)

For your signature, go to "My GF" at the top left of the page. On the left you will then see a list of actions, one of which is "edit my signature". Put your quote in the box and hit "apply" and Bob's your uncle!

8. MisterT

MisterT Registered Member

Hi Black, welcome to this site enjoy your stay