Hello

Eraserhead

Registered Member
Thanks for the warm welcome! As Oooh_snap mentioned, I guess it would help me out if I shared a little information about myself:cool:

My main interests are music, film and reading. I guess you could say I am a rather introverted person but I still enjoy the company of good friends and my family. I don't usually register on a lot of forums, but this place seems neat!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF Eraserhead. Thanks for sharing some info with us.
What are some of your favorite movies and books? Do you have a favorite author? What genre of music do you like best?

Enjoy your time with us! ;)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I see that you're getting a toehold here, so I'll risk a post. I'm curious, anyway, as to what made you choose to identify yourself with probably the strangest and most claustrophobic film ever released.

Don't get me wrong; I like it. It's just an interesting choice.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I see that you're getting a toehold here, so I'll risk a post. I'm curious, anyway, as to what made you choose to identify yourself with probably the strangest and most claustrophobic film ever released.

right? 15 years it's taken me to wipe the oogy feeling off of my consciousness, then I see that avatar, and visions of that .... baby .... thing... haunt me all over again.

anyway, welcome to GF.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, I was skeptical to welcome you yesterday since you barely had an intro. But after seeing you post in other sections, I decided to give you the good Ol' Bizzy welcome.

So welcome to GF.