Hello

Hello,

This forum looks like it could be interesting.
Favourite topics include science, technology, and finance.

Best,

CS

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums CS. Glad to have you amongst us. We have a great group here that can carry good discussions/debates.

We're always looking for new members that will give different opinions on certain topics, hopefully you'll be able to do so.

If there's anything that you need just let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out.

Cheers!

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Welcome to GF Colonel! Stick around..........you'll like it here!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF CS. I am sure you will enjoy your time here with us. I am sure you won't need to continue looking for a other forums now that you found GF. ;)

Hello,

This forum looks like it could be interesting.
Favourite topics include science, technology, and finance.

Best,

CS

I'm new here today as well and share the same interests as Colonel Sun, but would add politics to his list.

In general, I'm looking for various points of view on current events, especially those that might be in opposition to my own in order to gain persective and better understand all sides of an issue to either form, solidify or adjust my own views. Also looking for links to additional or alternate credible news sources, and most interested in discussions where statements are backed up with sources and references. Basically, I'm here to learn, and I tend to read much more than I post.

I look forward to getting acquainted with the various boards and regular posters.

Cheers --

Locke