Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Colonel_Sun, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Colonel_Sun

Colonel_Sun New Member

Hello,

This forum looks like it could be interesting.
    Favourite topics include science, technology, and finance.

Best,

CS

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

It definitely gets interesting here. How'd you find General Forum? Where are you joining us from?

3. Colonel_Sun

Colonel_Sun New Member

As the forum that I've have posted to for the last 4 years has recently imploded, I've been looking for a new general discussion forum.

4. Colonel_Sun

Colonel_Sun New Member

Found GF the usual way - a Google search.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums CS. Glad to have you amongst us. We have a great group here that can carry good discussions/debates.

We're always looking for new members that will give different opinions on certain topics, hopefully you'll be able to do so.

If there's anything that you need just let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out.

Cheers!

6. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Welcome to GF Colonel! Stick around..........you'll like it here!

7. Curious_Yellow

Curious_Yellow Registered Member

Colonel Sun,

I am a new poSTer too. This place looks interesting.

cheers,
    cy

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF CS. I am sure you will enjoy your time here with us. I am sure you won't need to continue looking for a other forums now that you found GF. ;)

9. Locke

Locke New Member

I'm new here today as well and share the same interests as Colonel Sun, but would add politics to his list.

In general, I'm looking for various points of view on current events, especially those that might be in opposition to my own in order to gain persective and better understand all sides of an issue to either form, solidify or adjust my own views. Also looking for links to additional or alternate credible news sources, and most interested in discussions where statements are backed up with sources and references. Basically, I'm here to learn, and I tend to read much more than I post.

I look forward to getting acquainted with the various boards and regular posters.

Cheers --

Locke

10. roseangel

roseangel Registered Member

Welcome to general forum ... It is an interesting place

Enjoy your time .... Glad to have you among us