hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by konboye, Aug 17, 2010.

1. konboye

konboye Registered Member

hello there, I am new here. I might want to start up a forum of my own sometime and get useful information when i need it, that's why am here. I do have some skills too, I can find almost anything or anybody on the internet, I am still in school though, but I have a blog I am working on though, and am into making money on the internet. So I will be sharing my experience here.

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm afraid you won't have time for your own forum because you'll get lost here.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

It's true, I'm afraid. Your life as you knew it is over. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

In other words, welcome to the Hotel Generalforumia. :)

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  4. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Welcome to GF! Lots of interesting discussions and many friendships to forge............do stick around!.

5. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Run! You should run while you can. It is too late for me, but safe yourself.

:rofl:

Welcome to GF. Hope you enjoy your time with us. Muahahaha

6. konboye

Thanks all, that was hilarious, my life as i know it is over... Ok, but am not gonna run anytime soon.

7. konboye

I am guessing you are from South Africa.

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Ding Ding Ding! We have a keeper! Indeed, I am not from South America, or San Antonio, but from South Africa. :nod:

9. konboye

Lol, don't count on it. This forum is really cool though.

10. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Don't listen, konboye. She's Paraguayan, poor thing. Went bonkers during World Cup play and now she thinks she's from Soweto.

Tragically, CGSA is yet another victim of CVPT, chronic vuvuzela poisoning by television. Oh, when will this new Chernobyl be acknowledged?