Hello!

Hi

Thought I would drop by and say hello and tell a little about myself.

This looks like a nice forum for talking about all kinds of things. I also guess that is why you call it "General Forum" :)

Well I am 22 years old boy and I come from Denmark. I am quite acquainted with forums, I have been using severals forum during the years. I am in too Football, American Football, and Politics. I am also interested in the USA, so I hope that you can help me acquire the knowledge I am interested in (I assume this is mostly a US forum).

Well I think that should adequate, looking forward to get some good debates going on here!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi lolller. Welcome to GF. You're right that GF is majority American, but we are a pretty good mix around here from all over. I am sure you will get what you want from this forum. I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

Last edited:

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
It just so happens I am rockin' out to my favourite Danish pop star right now.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I'll forewarn you that you will have more fun in the sports/football sub forum than the entire Politics section. Keep Aspirin handy if you should go to the Politics. Maybe even a football helmet.

I'm not kidding.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hi lolller! Welcome to GF! Stick around...........it's good to have you join our community!

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Hi there! Welcome!

Sounds like this will be a great forum for you! We can definitely answer your questions on the USA.

See you around!