Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lolller, Aug 14, 2010.

1. lolller

lolller New Member

Hi

Thought I would drop by and say hello and tell a little about myself.

This looks like a nice forum for talking about all kinds of things. I also guess that is why you call it "General Forum" :)

Well I am 22 years old boy and I come from Denmark. I am quite acquainted with forums, I have been using severals forum during the years. I am in too Football, American Football, and Politics. I am also interested in the USA, so I hope that you can help me acquire the knowledge I am interested in (I assume this is mostly a US forum).

Well I think that should adequate, looking forward to get some good debates going on here!

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi lolller. Welcome to GF. You're right that GF is majority American, but we are a pretty good mix around here from all over. I am sure you will get what you want from this forum. I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey lolller, welcome! Plenty of debates here for you to get stuck into. :nod:

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi lollerskates, welcome.

I should warn you that this forum is addictive.

5. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

It just so happens I am rockin' out to my favourite Danish pop star right now.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I'll forewarn you that you will have more fun in the sports/football sub forum than the entire Politics section. Keep Aspirin handy if you should go to the Politics. Maybe even a football helmet.

I'm not kidding.

6. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Hi lolller! Welcome to GF! Stick around...........it's good to have you join our community!

7. Ilus_Unistus

Ilus_Unistus Registered Member

Tere From Estonia, I hope you enjoy your stay at GF!

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi there! Welcome!

Sounds like this will be a great forum for you! We can definitely answer your questions on the USA.

See you around!

9. lolller

lolller New Member

Well thank you very much for your warm welcome! It sure is a good sign :)