Hello!

Bonnie

Registered Member
Hi, I'm Maria.

I'm 16 (today, as a matter of fact!).

Call me 'Ria, I'm pretty laid back and I have a weird sense of humor. I love forums like these and debating till I run out of things to say (xD).

Er, I live in England?

Does that make any difference to my introduction?

*Runs off*

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hi Maria! Happy Birthday! Hope you live to see many, many more.
Just from observation, I have never noticed where you live being an issue here. I live in Jamaica........welcome to GF!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Ria. Welcome to GF. You will never run out of things to say here. In fact, I have not slept since I joined in March... there is that much going on here at GF.

It's always good to mention where you are from in your Intro - it avoids the tedious question "so, where are you from". Now we can get to the next tedious questions - what are your interests and hobbies?

P.S - happy 16th!

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Welcome, Ria, and Happy Birthday!

What kinds of topics do you hope to talk about here? What are some of your interests?

Welcome to GF. :welcome:

Happy Birthday. :balloon:

Another smiley. :melodramatic:

Uh, anyway! I'm from England too. It makes more difference than you might think; everyone hates us here so you have to pretend to be Welsh. It's not hard, if anyone gets suspicious and asks questions just type a load of gobbledegoop and claim it's your native language. Works everytime... dumb Americans.

tl;dr: Someone didn't take her medication today.

Bonnie

Registered Member
Hiya, 'Ria! I'm a dumb American.
Hiya Tucker!(?) I'm a boring ol' Brit. :D

Welcome to GF. :welcome:

Happy Birthday. :balloon:

Another smiley. :melodramatic:

Uh, anyway! I'm from England too. It makes more difference than you might think; everyone hates us here so you have to pretend to be Welsh. It's not hard, if anyone gets suspicious and asks questions just type a load of gobbledegoop and claim it's your native language. Works everytime... dumb Americans.

tl;dr: Someone didn't take her medication today.
What if I say I'm from Ukraine but have lived in England more than I can remember? :p

* Gives a chill pill * Is that better? :D

Welcome, Ria, and Happy Birthday!

What kinds of topics do you hope to talk about here? What are some of your interests?
Thank you! :)

Well, I'm a bit of a nerd and like the odd topic about life on other planets, books, music, some random debate with just NOT enough opinions. :p

Hi Ria. Welcome to GF. You will never run out of things to say here. In fact, I have not slept since I joined in March... there is that much going on here at GF.

It's always good to mention where you are from in your Intro - it avoids the tedious question "so, where are you from". Now we can get to the next tedious questions - what are your interests and hobbies?

P.S - happy 16th!
Thank you! :D

That's nice to know. I've been looking for a forum like this, but it's either dead or very, very, very overcrowded. I think this is my long search finally over.

Well, hobbies... I like writing? Some prose - poetry not so much. I also enjoy listening to music, (techno + accoustic + anything), also I enjoy going out to watch any new films. One rule though, they must be horror.

Interests... study of the paranormal and life on other planets, more writing, animatronic robots? :D

Hi Maria! Happy Birthday! Hope you live to see many, many more.
Just from observation, I have never noticed where you live being an issue here. I live in Jamaica........welcome to GF!
Thank you, I will try. XD

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Maria!

It's great that you've decided to join the wacky world that we call General Forum. There's a lot of different subjects that you can discuss, with a lot of great people.

Stick around, and I promise you won't regret it at all.