Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bonnie, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Registered Member

Hi, I'm Maria.

I'm 16 (today, as a matter of fact!).

Call me 'Ria, I'm pretty laid back and I have a weird sense of humor. I love forums like these and debating till I run out of things to say (xD).

Er, I live in England?

Does that make any difference to my introduction?

*Runs off*

2. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Hi Maria! Happy Birthday! Hope you live to see many, many more.
    Just from observation, I have never noticed where you live being an issue here. I live in Jamaica........welcome to GF!

3. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Ria. Welcome to GF. You will never run out of things to say here. In fact, I have not slept since I joined in March... there is that much going on here at GF.

It's always good to mention where you are from in your Intro - it avoids the tedious question "so, where are you from". Now we can get to the next tedious questions - what are your interests and hobbies?

P.S - happy 16th!

4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Welcome, Ria, and Happy Birthday!

What kinds of topics do you hope to talk about here? What are some of your interests?

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Welcome to GF. :welcome:

Happy Birthday. :balloon:

Another smiley. :melodramatic:

Uh, anyway! I'm from England too. It makes more difference than you might think; everyone hates us here so you have to pretend to be Welsh. It's not hard, if anyone gets suspicious and asks questions just type a load of gobbledegoop and claim it's your native language. Works everytime... dumb Americans.

tl;dr: Someone didn't take her medication today.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Hiya, 'Ria! I'm a dumb American.

7. Bonnie

Bonnie Registered Member

Hiya Tucker!(?) I'm a boring ol' Brit. :D

What if I say I'm from Ukraine but have lived in England more than I can remember? :p

* Gives a chill pill * Is that better? :D

Thank you! :)

Well, I'm a bit of a nerd and like the odd topic about life on other planets, books, music, some random debate with just NOT enough opinions. :p

Thank you! :D

That's nice to know. I've been looking for a forum like this, but it's either dead or very, very, very overcrowded. I think this is my long search finally over.

Well, hobbies... I like writing? Some prose - poetry not so much. I also enjoy listening to music, (techno + accoustic + anything), also I enjoy going out to watch any new films. One rule though, they must be horror.

Interests... study of the paranormal and life on other planets, more writing, animatronic robots? :D

Thank you, I will try. XD

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Maria!

It's great that you've decided to join the wacky world that we call General Forum. There's a lot of different subjects that you can discuss, with a lot of great people.

Stick around, and I promise you won't regret it at all.

9. musaid

musaid Registered Member

Hi Maria!
    Happy Birthday
    and Welcome to GF
    i hope u enjoy here with us
    We eagerly await your posts

good luck