hellO!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jdndfw, Jul 30, 2010.

1. jdndfw

jdndfw Registered Member

hey, shwa (6foot3) turned me on to this. i really like it so far. glad to be here. been a while since i used boards like this but hey I love to talk. so let's talk.

2. jdndfw

jdndfw Registered Member

ahem. Im originally form Oklahoma City, OK. now residing in fort worth, TX i am 34 years old and taller than SHWA nananananana. (i guess ill have to change my name to 6foot5 lol. i love to read and write, listen to music watch movies with someone i love, paint, and of course talk to all of the beautiful people on the internet. I can't say that it will be my career of choice but for money i work graveyards at 'OL SOUTH pancake house. mmmm pancakes. nom​

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the forums.

Isn't Shwa and 6foot3 two different people?

Also, do I know you?

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Hahaha Im only 6'1 bud, but nice try trying to impress me :p.

Anita we have another Texan Pam :D

~Shwa

5. jdndfw

jdndfw Registered Member

well you know me. anything under 6'3" is all the same to me. it all hurts my neck to look down at you.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

His name is Pam too?!

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

There's no parenthesizing in twodifferentpeopleball! We have a lovely longtime Shwa and now we have a 6foot3, not the same guy. Explain yourself, before I become confused and frightened!

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey lkjfljbsdfkjb. Welcome to GF.
    Any friend of Shwa is an enemy of mine, so stick around - I like far too many people on here as it is!

j/k

Enjoy your stay!

Jeanie likes this.
  9. jdndfw

jdndfw Registered Member

yall got my head hurting already. of course it was pretty close to it when i woke up this afternoon. lol

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I already am. I was waiting to reply in this thread to see what others had to say because I was so confused.

Tucker likes this.