• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

hellO!

jdndfw

Registered Member
hey, shwa (6foot3) turned me on to this. i really like it so far. glad to be here. been a while since i used boards like this but hey I love to talk. so let's talk.

jdndfw

Registered Member
ahem. Im originally form Oklahoma City, OK. now residing in fort worth, TX i am 34 years old and taller than SHWA nananananana. (i guess ill have to change my name to 6foot5 lol. i love to read and write, listen to music watch movies with someone i love, paint, and of course talk to all of the beautiful people on the internet. I can't say that it will be my career of choice but for money i work graveyards at 'OL SOUTH pancake house. mmmm pancakes. nom​

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums.

Isn't Shwa and 6foot3 two different people?

Also, do I know you?

Shwa

V.I.P.
Hahaha Im only 6'1 bud, but nice try trying to impress me :p.

Anita we have another Texan Pam :D

~Shwa

jdndfw

Registered Member
well you know me. anything under 6'3" is all the same to me. it all hurts my neck to look down at you.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
His name is Pam too?!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hey lkjfljbsdfkjb. Welcome to GF.
Any friend of Shwa is an enemy of mine, so stick around - I like far too many people on here as it is!

j/k

Enjoy your stay!

jdndfw

Registered Member
yall got my head hurting already. of course it was pretty close to it when i woke up this afternoon. lol

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
There's no parenthesizing in twodifferentpeopleball! We have a lovely longtime Shwa and now we have a 6foot3, not the same guy. Explain yourself, before I become confused and frightened!
I already am. I was waiting to reply in this thread to see what others had to say because I was so confused.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2
Arenaliving Introductions 4