Hello

Daemonic

Registered Member
Hi, I'm new, as you can see.

I have been looking for a new forum to post on since the one I used for a long time died. Anyway, I'm not much for introduction topics so hopefully I can get to know everyone better in the forums. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Son.

Tell us a bit more about yourself, what are some of your interest? What type of subjects do you like to discuss?

Where abouts in the US are you?

See you around.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Well, I love music and mostly listen to metal and rock. I also enjoy reading and have an interest in religion in general. I tend to try and avoid talking about religion on forums though because in my experience topics often end up becoming disrespectful or loaded with drama. I'm interested in computers and am considering taking classes soon. Either that or a photography and film class which is what I would like to do but I'm not sure if I would get anywhere with that. Anyway, that covers the basics....

Oh, and by the way, I love your sig, Megan Fox is awesome..... ^^

Hey! Welcome to GF.

The religion section here turns out some pretty decent and interesting threads but there's probably a few regulars there that you should watch out for if you do decide to venture into there. But half the fun of forums is finding out all that lovely stuff on your own, right :lol:

Anyway, if you have any questions just ask and I'll see you around!

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
Welcome!

Who are your favorite bands?

Yeah religion is kind of fired up around here lately, but if you're the kind to go in with respect you should get respect back! :)

Daemonic

Registered Member
Welcome!

Who are your favorite bands?

Yeah religion is kind of fired up around here lately, but if you're the kind to go in with respect you should get respect back! :)
Recently I have been taking an interest in female fronted bands. At the moment some of my favorites are Arch Enemy, The Agonist, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Cadaveria, Ayria, Porcelain And The Tramps, The divine Madness, and Emilie Autumn. I have plenty of other bands I like though.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Within Temptation <3

I'm pretty much in love with your sig.

Moving along, I hope that you find you like it here and decide to stay. There are definitely some characters in the Religion section, but it is still worth checking out as there are always new topics popping up in that section.

Welcome, and see you around!