Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Spogg, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Spogg

Spogg Registered Member

Hello,

My name is Benjamin, I'm 20 years old studying nautical science and living in both England and France.

It's been a little while since I've used this type of forum but I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

That is quite a talent :lol:

Welcome to GF!

Bliss likes this.
  3. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Hi welcome to the forum I hope that you stay around.

4. Spogg

Spogg Registered Member

Thanks guys and gal for the welcome. Look forward to a slice of the action. :)

Erm, when I study, I go to the UK. When I'm on holiday, I go to France. :nod:

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Haha, ok ok. Where are you from originally, France?

What sections do you think you will be most active in here?

6. Spogg

Spogg Registered Member

You're right, I'm originally from France, Normandie to be precise.

Looks like I'll be more active in the General category. The rest do tempt me but I'm just answering your question. :)

By the way, this may not be the place to ask but I'll ask anyway.

When will my new threads and replies stop going through moderation as I find it highly irritating. :lol:

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Sorry about that. If they're in the General section then I'll unmoderate them for you as quick as I can. I did 2 just then. You should be good after you reach 10 posts, but sometimes the system is a little slow to pick up on it so we appreciate your patience!

(Oh, and it's just an anti-spam measure. The admin of the site could approve you as a member if he saw this, but it's far more likely you'll get 10+ posts first)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  8. Spogg

Spogg Registered Member

Thanks for the information Rebecca, very kind of you.

Maybe we should put the admins to the test. Let's see who can reach the targets before! :lol:

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey Spogg...welcome to the site! Hopefully Rebecca hasn't scared you off yet and you stick around and post!

10. Spogg

Spogg Registered Member

Hi Millz,

No no, Rebecca has been most delightful so yes, I shall stick around and post. :)

Oh, and thanks for the welcome.