Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ramiel, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Ramiel

Ramiel Registered Member

Hi.

As my user name implies, I'm Ramiel, my real name is Alec.

And what I enjoy most is talking sports. Especially wrestling. If there's something I can ramble about all night long it's sports.

When I'm not playing sports or hanging with friends, I am either doing some sort of coding.

This seems like a decent place.

Oh, and one final thing. I'm a huge Motley Crue, Sixx:AM, Papa Roach and Buckcherry fan.

Alright. I'm done now.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hello thur. Welcome to GF! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here if you stick around :) and if there's anything you want to know feel free to ask.

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Oh another wrestling fan! Did Babe_Ruth recruit you by any chance haha. Theres a super active wrestling section here, so I'm sure you'll fit in. haha. Check out the other sections too lol, you might find something you like. (I recommend beneath-dialogue =P The best place to get to know everyone =P)

4. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Well by your interests we'll have almost nothing to talk about!

Welcome to GF.

5. Ramiel

Ramiel Registered Member

Nah. Babe_Ruth didn't recruit me. I was looking for a new, active forum to join.

And Twitch, I'm sure we have something to talk about.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I have a feeling you'll stick around here for a long time. Welcome to GF and I hope you assimilate well.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Alec, what a name. Welcome :)

8. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

okay Ramiel welcome to general forum have fun ....hope u enjoy it here.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend, I'm probably the biggest sports nut on these forums. You'll probably see me there often.

Enjoy yourself and hopefully you'll stick around.

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Babe_Ruth likes to claim he's the biggest everything =P He has yet to claim to have the biggest ego, but I'm sure it's coming =P