Hello

Tjald

Your using the Cyberspace skin interesting

Nah just kidding, I just looked quickly seemed to have bright colors so I chose it and went on to posting so haven't really decided ;)

Your using the Cyberspace skin interesting

Nah just kidding, I just looked quickly seemed to have bright colors so I chose it and went on to posting so haven't really decided ;)
I was just kidding, too, man. I just wanted to find something to talk about rather than the typical "Welcome to the forum." line.

So, how did you find this place? =)

Tjald

I was looking for some kind of forum to just be there and actually stay and actually somewhat get known there if you know what I mean, so I went on google and searched everything forum. Haha and I clicked 1 called EverythingForum, rather new so I decided not to join, saw this one and saw it was really big and quite developed :p so yeah that's it.

Tjald

Sorry for doubleposting if that's an offense, but I honestly can't find an edit button.

So yeah I'm 18.
My username, well it means pot. Or whatever you wanna call it in Danish,
My interests, well I love skiing, that's my passion I guess, and I like internet games and surfing a bit, it's just a time passer when there's nothing else to do, I like listening to music alot too haah.

Don't know what else to say ahaha

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It's ok, usually the double posts automatically merge (just not for newbie accounts though).

For the user name, that explains your post in the other thread. :lol: