Hello

Cooley47

Registered Member
Just was looking for a good all around forum, looks like a good place.

Hope to have fun discussing things and sharing things.

Thanks for having me

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome. What kinds of things are you into? Tell us a bit about your hobbies and interests!

Cooley47

Registered Member
Well I like photography a lot. I'll probably share a fair amount of photos that I have taken already (hopefully will make a good first thread) as well as other things. I take a lot of photos of landscapes, nature, automotive and I guess abstract.

I like recording racing, drag racing to be exact, but I have been known to go out to some street races.

Sports is pretty much my life though. All D.C teams are who I support, probably because I'm a Washingtonian. Teams aren't the greatest except for a few, but I stick by them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums. I am a huge sports fans as well, which sports are your favorite? Hopefully I'll see lots of posting from you in the sports section. The Redskins and the Capitals are pretty good teams, the Wizards have a chance to rebound this season, but the Nationals, well let's not talk about the Nationals ;)

Bliss

Sally Twit
"Thanks for having me" makes me like you already because it took me back to my childhood when I would go over to a friends. That would always be the thing I'd say to their parents as I was leaving.

Welcome to GF!

Cooley47

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums. I am a huge sports fans as well, which sports are your favorite? Hopefully I'll see lots of posting from you in the sports section. The Redskins and the Capitals are pretty good teams, the Wizards have a chance to rebound this season, but the Nationals, well let's not talk about the Nationals ;)
I really enjoy most sports, but I'd have to say my favorite in order are; football, hockey, soccer, baseball and basketball. All Washington D.C teams of course :)

"Thanks for having me" makes me like you already because it took me back to my childhood when I would go over to a friends. That would always be the thing I'd say to their parents as I was leaving.

Welcome to GF!
Haha yeah, I was brought up that way by the parents and I guess it has just stuck with me through life.

Thanks

Seconded.
Get 25 posts and showcase your work.

Welcome to GF Cooley!
I was hoping to share some last night in the firework thread that was made, even though those were just my little stockpile, found out the hard way.

I'll try though, don't want to make worthless post of course ;)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Welcome Cooley! I just saw your photography and FOOTball thread. I decided it's time for a more official welcome. :) I hope you have fun in the forums.