Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by potterychic, May 11, 2009.

1. potterychic

potterychic Registered Member

Hello everyone. im new and im here because its a general forum instead of a hamster forum or a video game forum being seperate. i have not yet explored everything one here but i hope this is a good one. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hello! Welcome to GF. yes you've come to the right place :)

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GeneralForum. Here's your free straight-jacket (replacements will cost you). Someone will show you to your room shortly. Don't mind the screaming, and make sure to watch out for a few of our crazier members.

Just kidding. We're all completely normal :shifteyes:Enjoy yourself!

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome. If you want bold text though, please go to your options page and enable it there instead of making your posts bold. (Details)

So, do you have any pet hamsters or did you just use that as an example? :D

5. potterychic

potterychic Registered Member

I have a gerbil now i used to have a hamster but it died. yes i love crazy people i happen to be one but dont often show it. thank you for the welcomes. I dont understand the bold text thing so i think i will leave it alone unless it annoys people then they can explain more on how to change it. yesh this forum is awesome.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, very glad youve decided to join these forums. I am glad your enjoying yourself, hopefully you'll become an active member here. It's a great place with great discussions and members. So stick around and you wont regret it.

7. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

Hello potterychic welcome to general forum.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hello potterychic, I've seen some of your posts in the forums and I just wanted to officially welcome you. I hope you enjoy GF.