Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shadester, Feb 24, 2009.

1. shadester

shadester Registered Member

Hi. I am new here. I am shadester. I just wanted to say hi!

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome Shadester.

Stick around, and hope to see some of your posts elsewhere.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi and welcome to GF.

Feel free to poke around and get used to the way things work around here and then jump right on in and start posting. Enjoy your time here at GF.

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Tell a bit more about yourself like hobbies, interests. Welcome to GF Shade!

5. topsyturvy

topsyturvy New Member

Hello Shadester, I'm new here too. I just didnt want to add another pointess board to this section so I'm gonna hop onto yours. Is that okay?

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hi shadester and topsyturvy (go make your own intro thread, it's alright :lol: ).

Welcome to General Forums!

7. shadester

of course!!! Hi. Thanks everyone, I am going to be 38 next week, female, love surfing the net, watching ALOT of TV, movies, hanging with friends, playing games. I work for the state and I am going to school to be a nurse.

8. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

McSteamy!!! Good choice, Shadester! Welcome aboard.

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

We're saying ,"Hi" back to ya bud, hopefully we'll see more of you around to contribute to our vast discussions of rick rolling :p

~Shwa

10. shadester

Yes McSteamy is so hot..he is my current crush along with jensen ackles, shemar moore..and many others. but he is just oozing with sexiness..those eyes, that smile, that body..his voice....he is the reason to watch greys anatomy...I just had to say!!