Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by delti90, Apr 30, 2008.

1. delti90

delti90 New Member

Hello, I am awesome.
    So I guess I should tell a bit about myself to you guys huh? I'm Anthony, 17, and I'm a gamer, mainly a PC gamer at that. And I dabble in photography, though I used to be really deep into it (Film SLR FTW). Not much else to say about myself other than I rule.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

OK then. prove yourself.

welcome.

3. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to General Forum Bud. I'm very pleased that you joined us on General Forum. Like I said to you earlier these forums are great and really user friendly. We have many different things to talk about on this site so browse around and enjoy yourself here. Thanks once again for joining.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

SLR, nice. What kind of camera do you use?

Welcome. There are some other photographers here as well. You'll fit right in. :)

5. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

welcome to GF bud.

6. delti90

delti90 New Member

Hmm thanks for the welcomes, as for my camera, I have a Minolta XG-M. I'm trying to get a dark room built in my basement so I could get back into photography. Though if I had money I might opt for a Digital SLR lol.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Welcome to the forum, delti. Enjoy your stay and keep away from the cookies! ^.^;

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I'm very glad you've decided to join us. I'm hopeful that you'll become an active member here. Enjoy yourself and i'll see you around the forums.

9. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Great to have ya, what pc games are you currently playing?

CSS addict?

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Welcome. Have fun and be merry.