Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Coal the Maniac, Aug 26, 2007.

1. I've always seen forums, or message boards, as a way to socialize and yet at the same time, escape boredom while sitting around at home.

Well, lately I've had quite a bit of free time, yet no forum to post at. Seems like I found one.

I hope to get to know all of ya and I'll try and stay active.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join Fusion Central. We're a fairly new message board, and we're trying to become one of the best ones on the web, we're slowly getting there. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around.

How did you find these forums by the way?

3. Oh, I was looking for a new forum to start going to, and I saw an older post on this site called Anime Zen which was talking about this site.

http://www.animezen.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15940

I don't attend that forum myself, but I was browsing the advertising section.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Well we hope you fine this message board community enjoyable and for your likeing. Enjoy your stay and make a difference with your knowledge and personality.

~Shwa'

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hello there, welcome to Fusion-Central. Have a good time!

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Welcome to Fusion Central... you'll definitely find this is an enjoyable place to socialize and meet interesting characters and such. And you'll find that unlike many larger boards, you'll actually be noticed here and your posts wont just disappear!

Why so much free time lately?

8. Hm, well, no reason really. Just, I guess I've finally NOTICED I have this much free time. Either way, I've basically had a lot of free time the whole time. Haha.

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi, welcome to FC.

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Ah, I see that you've been lured here by one of Swiftstrikes posts. Master has done well^_^

Welcome to FC though by the way! This little small community is slowly growing but on the way we are really getting to know one another, so I hope you will be one of the ones that will become part of the group! Anyway enjoy your stay and have fun, stay to long and this still will be your free time.....you won't be able to pull away from it no matter how hard you try! Muh hahahaha!:devil: