Hello

O

...of J.Temperance

I'm a Centrist Democrat, I'm an economic conservative and a social liberal.

I've been against the Iraq invasion from day one.

I'm pro-Choice, pro-Stem Cell Research, pro-Gay Rights.

I'm also pro-Death Penalty and pro-Gun Rights.

On some issues I lean to the Right, and on some issues I lean Liberal.

I'm probably a classic Moderate.

I like films and Modern Art....my Dad's British and my Mother's American....I like the EPL and support Wigan Athletic and in the SPL I support Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

That's a brief rundown of stuff.

Oh and I'm a girl and I was born in 1977.

I hope I fit in someplace here ;)

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Actually the number of women in that age demographic is...few here. I guess you'll see Circle_One and Hinata around, but that's about it.

Welcome welcome, I mod MD and I hope to see you plenty.

O

...of J.Temperance

Actually the number of women in that age demographic is...few here. I guess you'll see Circle_One and Hinata around, but that's about it.

Welcome welcome, I mod MD and I hope to see you plenty.
I tend to get along with people of all ages, so I'm sure I'll do fine ;)

Thanks for the welcome, I'll check out the forums tomorrow and see what's happening.

Man United for ever :p

Welcome to FC, good to have another girl around. See you around
You had a good game last night, won 4-0....but then again, you WERE playing Watford :p

Thanks for the welcome :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion Central, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am hopeful you'll have a huge impact on these forums. I am sure if you give them a chance you'll like them a lot. This forum is not active like the one I got you from, but it's on the rise so please be patient.

O

...of J.Temperance

Bah... At least it's not Celtic. @[email protected] Rangers here.

Yay! Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay here. ^^ Hopefully we will bump into each other in various threads.
My Dad is a lifelong supporter of Celtic....:tooth:

Thanks for the welcome, the forum looks pretty fab and I'm sure we'll bump into each other in various threads!

Welcome to Fusion Central, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am hopeful you'll have a huge impact on these forums. I am sure if you give them a chance you'll like them a lot. This forum is not active like the one I got you from, but it's on the rise so please be patient.
Thanks for the welcome!

I hope that I have a huge impact on these forums as well ;)

I was having a look around last night, the place looks fab, you've also got some very good smilies I've noticed....and I recognize some of the people here from the other forum.