hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lovebush, Aug 6, 2006.

1. lovebush

lovebush Guest

hello, Im interested in a little civil discusion. but Ill take whatever kind I get.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am hopeful that you'll be active here at Fusion Central. Enjoy yourself, and I'll see you in the mature discussion section.

3. Kiwi

Kiwi Guest

okay.....heres one....i think this thread will get a little out of control due to the beliefs and disbeliefs people have...try to keep it undercontrol.....im serious because in this other boot leg forum they had to ban a largge amount of people for racial slurs...and acusement.... and on top of that................keep it under control

4. Snarflax

Snarflax Guest

Ellipses abuse.

5. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

You sound like my ex-girlfriend.

jk, welcome to the site. Feel free to look around and do whatever you want, except troll and spam a lot.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Dude wtf are you one? Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. Kiwi you going to share?

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

Excuse me, but Kiwi, what in the hell ARE you talking about?

Welcome

8. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

Kiwi is obviously on a substance I like to call PCP. It's ok. He'll be fine tomorrow.

Welcome to the forums. I hope your name means that you love our president. We need more people to disagree with around here.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

well hi there. I ready for this thread to get TOTALLY out of hand. :D

10. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

I think kiwi was talking about the new users name being lovebush...