• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello! ^^

C

Cytherea

Hey, everyone! I'm Cyth and oddly enough I received some kind of spam message from some guy over aim urging me to come here and check things out. :D LOL I'm just messin with ya on that spam part, I really didn't take it as spam. ;) So, umm. . .yeah, I'm here now and soo you guys are in for some real spam. . .er. . .no, that's not what I meant to say at all. . .nope. . . uhhhh, what I meant to say was you're in for a treat. ^^ So, what if it has somewhat of a spam flavor to it? :-\ Hehe. . .good to be here.

:D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, hopefully you will become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
*pokes* HELLO...please don't spam, it ticks the mods off o_O and you'll be sorry!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay

C

Cytherea

Dude. . .it was a joke. :p I just like to post is all. . .I really try not to be random. ;)

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the boards have fun.:)

L

LostForever

welcome back, you know to obey the rules, and just have fun!

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Welcome here!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2