• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, world!

Feovi

Hello everyone!

I was searching for a nice forum, and then I found this one! It's cool!
I really like the sexy graphics! :lol:

I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Francesco (Francis), i'm 15. I love rock and chiptune, i also play guitar. I'm now learning Chinese, Japanese and some programming languages (C, PHP, etc..).

Well... see ya! :nod:

Dekzper

Registered Member
Sexy graphics!? :-o Where!? I wanna see too! :D
Hello & welcome! I love rock & chiptunes too, especially Cage The Elephant, Hollywood Undead, and Sabrepulse (chip)! I'm learning C/C++ too. We have an awesome music section you def needa check out! :nod: Oh, my name's Derek and this is def one cool site! Where are you from?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! I do like some chiptunes as well. I guess you have a good knack for music. We have a great forum for that.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm from Rome! ;)
Woah! A Roman has invaded the board! This is awesome.

I was in Rome a few years ago. Are you from downtown or from a suburban area?

Dekzper

Registered Member
I'M A FREAKING GLADIATOR! °O° :lol:

Downtown! ;)
GoOd OnE! :lol: Do you like Cage The Elephant or Hollywood Undead? We could def use HELP! in the music threads! The Beatles won the Battle Of The Bands :shocked:! I fainted. :tired:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Introductions 4
icegoat63 Bathroom Wall 25
theotherone Introductions 22
vectorized Introductions 1
J Introductions 2