• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

hello, wonderful land of generalforum

wicKedpanDa

Registered Member
hello everyone, i am David from the wonderful land of chucky cheese, where fun is only the beginning. i found this place one day while on a stroll in the other wonderful land called the internet, in a massive town called google... odd name for a town... and was warped here, i decided to stay and give some advice, and maybe some opinions... and now that i am a junior member of the clan i say hello.

wicKedpanDa

Registered Member
ummm... modding computers, fixing problems... ranting... and it was the first thing that came to mind... lol i'm probly gonna change my avatar once i find a good one.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha nice. At first when I saw your name I thought wikipedia for some reason. :lol:

What type of mods? Just building custom pc's or stuff like custom cases and everything?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey what wrong with that? BTW welcome to GF. Tell Chucky he still owes me 50 bucks from the poker game the other night.
When will he learn that he can't use tokens and Game tickets to cover his bets?

Anyways welcome to the forum and all that stuff, now get to posting.

Last edited:

wicKedpanDa

Registered Member
i'm not really into case modding... yet... and yes to the building custom pcs... which come with a lot of problems to fix :D... i'm probably gonna change out some parts soon, yay for more problems!!! woo!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Tell Chucky he still owes me 50 bucks from the poker game the other night.
Don't worry, I beat the living cheese out of chucky the other night for not giving me my money. So I have your money man.

Btw, welcome to GF.

Note: I love Family Guy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2