hello to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jereemiah, Apr 4, 2009.

1. jereemiah

jereemiah Registered Member

hello,

i'm jeremiah and i've been looking for a forum to join. hopefully this is it. i enjoy a wide variety subjects and hope to find some good talk hear.

jeremiah

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hello, welcome to GF :) I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for if you stick around long enough!

3. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Then tell what subjects you're into. I'm sure they're all covered here. Welcome to GF jereemiah!

4. moonlitchaos

moonlitchaos New Member

hello. i just joined too:) how are you. how do you like it here so far?

5. jereemiah

thanks for the welcome rebecca and nibbles. and i'd like to offer my own welcome to moonlitchaos.

i've been really enjoying myself here so far. i love the fact that there are people here who actually read books. i've got a few post there already and one or two in music. there's so much to explore, i'm still searching around. everybody seems very nice. this could get addicting.

jeree

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

:lol: surprise, surprise

Welcome to GF!

7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF!!! I hope that you decide you like it here and stick around for a while!!

See you around!

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

You've found the best forum. Welcome.

9. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey, looks like you've picked the right forum to join! There are tons of things to talk about here. Hope you stick around!

10. jereemiah

thanks all for the warm welcome. i am indeed planning to "stick around". this seems to be a very good board.

jeree