Hello theree :)

Hey, names matt.

I used to be a big part of an online community a long time ago but i stopped spending as much time on computers till now and thought it would be fun to join another online community to find a nd learn new things. :)

I typed in general forum into google and found this sitee :)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Make yourself at home, Matt. Honestly, this is a great all-purpose forum. I've tried to run away before, but something always draws me back.

Tell us, what corner of Blighty are you from?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Matt. Welcome to GF.
I know a Matt from the UK. I hope you are either him or as funny as him, otherwise I probably won't like you!!!
Only kidding Matt. Hope you like it here. Tell us more about your interests and hobbies? And like Tucker said, where about are you from (say Kent pls). :)

See you around.

Ahah please dont hurt mee, ive been to kent beforee if its consolation, but at the moment i live near slough in a place called high wycombe :) My hobbies are mostly football and gaming but i enjoy most things to be honest. Whats so special about kent?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Ahah please dont hurt mee, ive been to kent beforee if its consolation, but at the moment i live near slough in a place called high wycombe :) My hobbies are mostly football and gaming but i enjoy most things to be honest. Whats so special about kent?
I wouldn't tell people you live near Slough though... :lol:
That's ok. The Matt I know is just from Kent and he is awesomeness personified! But you'll do! Especially seeing as you are a football fan! You made it just in time for the FIFA World Cup thread discussion starting in one month to the day! So you're ok in my books! We need all the Football fans we can get on this here good forum! :nod: