Hello There

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NotAtAll, Jul 20, 2008.

1. NotAtAll

NotAtAll Registered Member

Well I guess you can mostly tell that I am new here, kind of need to get myself a new avatar too, but I'll stick to this one till I get round to it. Must say that this forum seems a little crowded with stuff, lol:lol:

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hello fellow Brit.

Tell us about yourself.

3. NotAtAll

I'm English and male, lmao, though that much can be said from looking at my profile. Not really much of a sports fan, used to like to watch a bit of football every now and again but not really intrested anymore. I mainly just prefer to lurk on forums and read stuff, post where I can think of something to post.

Pff, I don't really know what to say about myself, not great at that kind of thing, lmao.

viLky likes this.
  4. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Welcome to GF NAA, beware of becoming addicted.
    Enjoy and post well. :)

viLky likes this.
  5. ValentinSelezynov

ValentinSelezynov Registered Member

Hello.

I wish i made one of this threads, and that people asked me to talk about myself. I love doing that.

viLky likes this.
  6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

You'll get use to it!

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a good time postin' in all the topics.

Once you get XX post you can sign-up for UTM (Under The Microscope). That's a place where you can talk about yourself... alot! Be warned, though...

7. ValentinSelezynov

ValentinSelezynov Registered Member

Oh? Why be warned??!?

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

In light of recent events one would think you would be worried about the questions you might get asked. Just trying to give you a heads up on the type of questions you might get asked.

But, um... back to the topic.

I'll ask you some mini-questions. You don't have to give a full answer, just some quick ones:

- What type of music do you like?
    - What's your favorite TV show?
    - Can you dance? ^_^

9. NotAtAll

I do hope so, some of the topics seem decent to post in, though I often go through moments where I don't post, lol. Not sure I'm keen on some of the lacking options like viewing the userlist, but ehh, doesn't bother me.

- What type of music do you like? Anything with a nice tune to it, no specific type, lmao, I don't have any favourite bands either.

- What's your favorite TV show? Quite a number of programs, Have I Got News For You is one.

- Can you dance? ^_^ No, I don't even attempt to unless I'm kind of drunk, lmao.