• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello posters

BigBob

Registered Member
Welcome to the for GDG.

Other then Green Day, what do you like? Sports? What other bands?

BigBob

Registered Member
Looks like I've finally got myself another Vikings fan. Who's your favorite Nascar driver?

BigBob

Registered Member
My favorite drivers are the Roush guys. Are you watching the race today?
I don't watch the Nationwide too much anymore because Tony Stewart hasn't been doing them since becoming the owner of his own team. I will watch it today though because it's a road course.

GreenDayGeek

Registered Member
I don't watch the Nationwide too much anymore because Tony Stewart hasn't been doing them since becoming the owner of his own team. I will watch it today though because it's a road
I hate Tony Stewart. I like the road course races too. I only know about 10 drivers.

BigBob

Registered Member
I hate Tony Stewart. I like the road course races too. I only know about 10 drivers.
I've watched it for a while now but Tony Stewart has always been my favorite. I know a lot of people don't like him but I loved the attitude he had.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2