Hello Peoples

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lil_red_riding_hood, Feb 2, 2007.

1. My name's Jasmine, I'm dating a girl (that's me and her in the pic, I'm the brunette), I'm far far left, probably mostly liberal. I smoke weed, I will be graduating with a 4.0 GPA, and I'm a CNA making lots of money. That's it I think. Peace, love, and lubrication people.

Lil_Red

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Omfg. YAY! ANOTHER ONE! I AM NOT ALONE! So are you gay or bi, if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome!!! XD

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That's a relief for Himeko.

You look hot anyways.

Welcome to Fusion-Central. Good to have ya here. See you around

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am glad you've decided to join Fusion Central, and I am hopeful you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. I am sure if you give these forums a chance you'll like them a whole lot. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

5. patkick

patkick #21

There must be a connection. Smoking weed = guaranteed good grades :w00t:

anyway welcome to the forums

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

That's cool. You can talk to blur if you want to share your weed smoking experiences.

7. I'm bisexual, and I've already received my first INFRACTION! YAY! For flaming... Why, yes, I am.

8. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

And now that you understand our policy on flaming, hopefully it'll be the only infraction you're ever given here. Welcome to our little commune!

Hoosier.

9. Oh, but of course I understand... I have a 4.0 don't ya know?:censored: :censored: :censored: I'll just use the smileys...