Hello Peoples

• Thread starter lil_red_riding_hood
  • Start date
L

lil_red_riding_hood

My name's Jasmine, I'm dating a girl (that's me and her in the pic, I'm the brunette), I'm far far left, probably mostly liberal. I smoke weed, I will be graduating with a 4.0 GPA, and I'm a CNA making lots of money. That's it I think. Peace, love, and lubrication people.

Lil_Red

Iris

rainbow 11!
Omfg. YAY! ANOTHER ONE! I AM NOT ALONE! So are you gay or bi, if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome!!! XD

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That's a relief for Himeko.

You look hot anyways.

Welcome to Fusion-Central. Good to have ya here. See you around

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am glad you've decided to join Fusion Central, and I am hopeful you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. I am sure if you give these forums a chance you'll like them a whole lot. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

My name's Jasmine, I'm dating a girl (that's me and her in the pic, I'm the brunette), I'm far far left, probably mostly liberal. I smoke weed, I will be graduating with a 4.0 GPA, and I'm a CNA making lots of money. That's it I think. Peace, love, and lubrication people.

Lil_Red
There must be a connection. Smoking weed = guaranteed good grades :w00t:

anyway welcome to the forums

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
That's cool. You can talk to blur if you want to share your weed smoking experiences.

L

lil_red_riding_hood

I'm bisexual, and I've already received my first INFRACTION! YAY! For flaming... Why, yes, I am.

L

lil_red_riding_hood

And now that you understand our policy on flaming, hopefully it'll be the only infraction you're ever given here. Welcome to our little commune!

Hoosier.
Oh, but of course I understand... I have a 4.0 don't ya know?:censored: :censored: :censored: I'll just use the smileys...