• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello people with internet

Laurens313

Registered Member
Hello,

My name is Laurens, I live in the Netherlands.
I joined this forum today, because i was a little bit bored and now i found something amusing! My hobbies are sports and making websites.

If you want to know more, just reply ;)

Laurens

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Laurens. Welcome to GF. Definitely lots of great and time consuming discussions to be had here.

Where in the Netherlands are you from? And do you know Diederik? :lol:

Laurens313

Registered Member
Thank you, yeah I know one Diederik but I don't think it is the same Diederik as you know :lick:
By the way, I live in the city Amersfoort near Utrecht. Do you know the city?:D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Lauren, we have two members from the Netherlands already, Diederik like CGSA mentioned, and Bjarki. Both of them are not really active, but they do stop in from time to time.

I see that you're a sports fan, I'm a sports nut myself. What sports do you watch and play?

Laurens313

Registered Member
Thankyou Babe_Ruth, oke I will be active :D.

Yes I am, I have played soccer but last year i quit. Because of the many injuries I had. Now I swim a lot and I do some running once a while.
I like to watch soccer games, and also the olympics.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Welcome, Laurens. I think you'll find GF to be highly amusing.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome. I love to watch the Olympics too. My sport is tennis. Played 4 times this week. Been watching the Medibank tournament in Australia this week too. It's a warm-up going into the Australian Open.

Laurens313

Registered Member
Thanks, yes I know the Australian Open. A good friend of me is going to be at the Australian Open. Who is your favorite tennis player?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Welcome to GF. You seem really friendly which is good.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
W Introductions 3