• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, one and all :)

Morjit

Well, decided I'd join this Forum, first real sign up of any Forum tbh :D

Just wanna say hey here from the UK :)

A little about me: I play Electric Guitar, and I'm brilliant with Computers, Repairing, Building, a little coding ;)

Not much, I know, but maybe some of you will get to know me a bit better during my stay here :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF, Morjit. It's good see some new blood around here!

Feel free to visit as many (or as few) times as you feel the need to, haha. Keep active if you wanna!

You will often see me in the Wrestling and entertainment sections. That's my zone. They like to keep me in a cage in there. I don't really get out much. :)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
If you're brilliant at computers, help Hybrix fix the forum.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
No, it's not OK. He said he's brilliant so he must help.
But that doesn't necessarily mean that he can help with slowdowns and speed problems of websites... but whatever...

Welcome again!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Def welcome to GF! :D I knew somebody would join and fix the forum! Electric guitar? Cool! Then i'll prolly see you in the music threads. That's where I spend most of my time!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2