• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, Just wanted to say Hi...

mollyb

Hi, I am new to this board, Just wanted to introduce myself... My name is MollyB

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Welcome to AS.com!!! Have a look around and Im sure you'll find something to peak your interest even more!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay

yooperchick

Registered Member
Welcome to the board MollyB. I'm fairly new here too, and OMG, I'm no way near reading through everything. Lots of interesting tidbits on this board. And lots of great people. Enjoy your stay! :)

ecnotek

Registered Member
Oh mollyb,
You will find only kind and wonderful members here. I think most of the members are probably out shopping or getting ready to send there kids back to school so you may not see many on board until...........

Good luck with your auctions

rheaman

Registered Member
Welcome to the site. You won't feel like a noobie for long here :)

Julie

Registered Member
Hello Molly & welcome to AS! I hope you'll post some more & get comfortable!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hi Molly! Glad you found us! We are just a bunch of happy go lucky peeps with an Ebay addiction! :D Hope you enjoy your stay here!!

nani1987

Registered Member
just wanted to add my 2 cents.........welcome to the board.. you won't be a newbie for long.........lol.
nani

mollyb

Just curious

How long does it take to get to level two and three? I am kinda confussed. Thanx Molly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
I Introductions 4
AeonFlux Introductions 5