Hello Its Weezy

Exclusive

Registered Member
Hey my name is Weezy, I've been posting on another message board (forum) for a bit and decided I wanted a more general forum. I was thinking about joining offtopic but this forum seemed more sophisticated. I hope to post here whenever I can and get to know the members very well.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
We are pretty sophisticated. We don't tolerate spam and pointless posts like most forums do.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll fit right in here!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello fellow Canadian, it's nice to see more Canadians joining these forums.

Tell us about yourself, what are your interest? Hopefully you like sports.

I'm sure your going to enjoy it here, especially if you become an active member. Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

Exclusive

Registered Member
Thanks for welcoming me :D. Yes I play a lot of varsity sports and im on 4 school sports teams. Basketball, Football, Volleyball and Badminton xD. I hope I can post daily and become a veteran like you guys :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well if you follow sports, hopefully I'll be seeing you in the sports section.

It also seems like your a big fan of Lil'Wayne by your sig and avatar.

I thought only V.I.P. had .Gif. :eek:

Er... Hi, and welcome to the forum, WEEZY. I hope you have a fantastic-wastic time around here.

Exclusive

Registered Member
Yes lol. Lil Wayne, Kanye West, T.I and T-Pain are basically the main faces of Modern day Hip-Hop and I just think that Lil Wayne is really creative and has a swagga that is like a dagga and I just can't stop listening to what he has to say. (No Homo)

Blueyes

Registered Member
I was just thinking that too Vilky lol

Welcome Weezy :) I actually had to laugh because I've been calling my little dog Weezy lately because she keeps weezing when she sleeps and she's dumb enough to answer to it lol

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Welcome to the forum. You remind me of one of our former members, CBNJ. He was quite a hyper poster like you. Stay active but don't spam. Enjoy!