• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, It's Me

JudyView

Registered Member
Name's Judy. How do I get a text sig? Seemed to only ask for a pic sig. Thanks :)

JudyView

Registered Member
It's been many years since I have had my computer run so slowly on any site. Any pointers on how to fix that? Thx.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey, welcome to the forum.

One of the mods will be along to help with your questions soon. I would answer them but I'm just off to bed lol.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Welcome to the jungle. Enjoy and stay.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hey there Judy. Tell us more about yourself!

As for your question; you need a certain amount of posts before you can add text to your signature. This is mainly to prevent spammers putting links in there, in case you were wondering. I'm not sure of the amount you need, sorry. It could even be a premium (500+ posts) feature.

JudyView

Registered Member
Thanks to you both. If I am not here when the mod arrives to help, I will be back. Just off for a happy hour cocktail.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2