hello im new

gimp-117

Registered Member
hello my name is brenden and i am new to this site i was told is was good by smelnick my spelling isnt that good so you well have to forgive me from time to time and as you can see i dont put in periods a punctuations because i never know where they go i like to play video games and hang out so im going to try this site out and hopefully i will like it :)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Try this Brenden. Put a period after the end of each sentence. Basically, at the end of any thought.

I took the liberty of filling in where you're periods go.

hello my name is brenden and i am new to this site. i was told is was good by smelnick. my spelling isnt that good so you will have to forgive me from time to time, and as you can see i dont put in periods and punctuations because i never know where they go. i like to play video games and hang out so im going to try this site out and hopefully i will like it.
Gotta say though, your spelling is way better here than I've seen on your facebook haha.

This is my other younger brother btw guys....so don't go too easy on him hehehe.

heres the link to the video game section also. In case you can't find it.

http://www.generalforum.com/video-games-43/

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Well, which specific games eh? I know I like Halo, and MW2, and Mass Effect/Borderlands. What about yourself?

What other interests do you like?

Tell us more about yourself lol, we want to know about you.