Hello, I'm New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by davinci, Jul 13, 2005.

1. davinci

davinci New Member

Hi! A friend passed this site along to me I've been exploring. Interesting. I'm a mom of 3 and a grand mom of 4. wanted to add, yes 41 is young for a grandma but unfortunetly my kids followed in my teen pregnancy footsteps.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2005

2. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

welcome it will be nice to get to know you : ) and 41 is not that young I think we have a granny on this site that is even younger than that! LOL

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

And I believe that she be talking about me! LOL Yes yes I just became a grandma this past July 3rd and I am just 34!! LOL Man, I don't even think I have started wrinkleing up yet! LOL

Welcome and I am very sure you will enjoy your stay here!! Lots of terrific people on here!!

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I noticed your name on here a few times, I was hoping you'd get around to introducing yourself!
    Welcome, I look forward to reading lot's of posts from you!

5. davinci

davinci New Member

Thank your for the welcome. I read the DaVinci code book and thought it would make a good name. I look forward to meeting others

6. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

Welcome,
    This site is really cool. You will love it here. Your friend did a good thing when he/she sent you here.

Good luck and enjoy!

7. davinci

davinci New Member

I hear you! I told the kids Nana is ok GRANDMA is not lol thanks for the welcome ecnotek

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL HEY I said I was gonna be called Nana too! LOL

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

HEY! Whatcha mean 41 isn't that young?????????????? ;)

Hi and welcome davinci! If sometimes ya feel like a nut.....then you're in the right place :D

10. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Welcome. I'm sure you are going to love it here. :)