• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, I'm New

davinci

Hi! A friend passed this site along to me I've been exploring. Interesting. I'm a mom of 3 and a grand mom of 4. wanted to add, yes 41 is young for a grandma but unfortunetly my kids followed in my teen pregnancy footsteps.

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
welcome it will be nice to get to know you : ) and 41 is not that young I think we have a granny on this site that is even younger than that! LOL

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
And I believe that she be talking about me! LOL Yes yes I just became a grandma this past July 3rd and I am just 34!! LOL Man, I don't even think I have started wrinkleing up yet! LOL

Welcome and I am very sure you will enjoy your stay here!! Lots of terrific people on here!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I noticed your name on here a few times, I was hoping you'd get around to introducing yourself!
Welcome, I look forward to reading lot's of posts from you!

davinci

Thank your for the welcome. I read the DaVinci code book and thought it would make a good name. I look forward to meeting others

ecnotek

Registered Member
Welcome,
This site is really cool. You will love it here. Your friend did a good thing when he/she sent you here.

Good luck and enjoy!

Nanner

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
welcome it will be nice to get to know you : ) and 41 is not that young I think we have a granny on this site that is even younger than that! LOL

HEY! Whatcha mean 41 isn't that young?????????????? ;)

Hi and welcome davinci! If sometimes ya feel like a nut.....then you're in the right place :D