Hello, I'm New

Hi! A friend passed this site along to me I've been exploring. Interesting. I'm a mom of 3 and a grand mom of 4. wanted to add, yes 41 is young for a grandma but unfortunetly my kids followed in my teen pregnancy footsteps.

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
welcome it will be nice to get to know you : ) and 41 is not that young I think we have a granny on this site that is even younger than that! LOL

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
And I believe that she be talking about me! LOL Yes yes I just became a grandma this past July 3rd and I am just 34!! LOL Man, I don't even think I have started wrinkleing up yet! LOL

Welcome and I am very sure you will enjoy your stay here!! Lots of terrific people on here!!

I noticed your name on here a few times, I was hoping you'd get around to introducing yourself!
Welcome, I look forward to reading lot's of posts from you!

ecnotek

Registered Member
Welcome,
This site is really cool. You will love it here. Your friend did a good thing when he/she sent you here.

Good luck and enjoy!

Nanner

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
welcome it will be nice to get to know you : ) and 41 is not that young I think we have a granny on this site that is even younger than that! LOL

HEY! Whatcha mean 41 isn't that young?????????????? ;)

Hi and welcome davinci! If sometimes ya feel like a nut.....then you're in the right place :D