• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, I'm new and need advice asap

kleo

I am having problems with my neighbour threatrning and bullying me and really need some advice, which section should i post in?

Dekzper

Registered Member
I am having problems with my neighbour threatrning and bullying me and really need some advice, which section should i post in?
My first advice would be to call the police asap.
Why are you being threatened?

kleo

Hi. Thanks for quick reply. Its all because my neighbours free ranging chickens keep wondering on to my property and my neighbour does not like it and feels i encourage them as i put food out for the wild birds.
He chooses not to confine them.
This morning i went out to feed the wild birds and he started to scream at me from his side, warning me not to put food on my side of the property and verbally threatened me. I did call the police, they didn't do much, just suggested he keeps his chickens confined. I am quite intimidated by him.

Bliss

Sally Twit
You should tell the police you were threatened. They should do something about that. You've tried to speak to your neighbour but it sounds like they're not going to listen.