• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, I'm Leo.

Leo2

Registered Member
Hello everyone, I'm Leo. A Brit, I live between the UK, and Australia. I am 18, have just completed my last year of high school, and will be reading Law at university next year. I was invited to have a look at this place by a senior member here. I am totally apolitical in the party political sense, but I hold some quite definite views on social justice. All the above sounds a bit like I take myself seriously - I don't. ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, Leo.

I'm very happy that you decided to join us. You probably saw that we have a lot of different sections where you can discuss all sorts of different topics. This variety is what makes general forum so special, not only that, but we have great members too.

Enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'm here to help.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Hello and welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay and be a active member. See you around :)

Leo2

Registered Member
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. Out of curiosity? Why Leo"2"? :)
LOL, because the system would not allow me to have a short name - it has to be at least four letters. The same thing happened elsewhere. Leo is my real name, so I like to use it. Maybe an administrator can change it back to just Leo? :)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Great to have you on here Leo, I am from Australia as well having finished my last year of highschool as well. Where in Australia are you from?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum! :D What kind of music do you like? We have an epic music section! :nod: Btw, if Eph welcomes you and tells you to vote for giraffes, just tell him you voted for penguinz. :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to the NEW GF, hahaha.

I call the Video Game and Sports section part of my domain, so feel free to come by and discuss things there. I look forward to the discussions!

Leo2

Registered Member
Great to have you on here Leo, I am from Australia as well having finished my last year of highschool as well. Where in Australia are you from?
Hi Aleks - I'm actually not from Australia, I'm from Kent, in the UK. I did my last two years of high school at a boarding school near Sydney, and am now staying with my aunt in the Blue Mountains. Cheers for your welcome, mate! :cool: