• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, I'm Darth.

DarthAlexander

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and my name is Darth Alexander. There's not much to say about me other than I am a big-time hockey fan and a die-hard fan of the Habs. I also am into doing hockey digital art and the Carey Price below this text was something I did. I would love to work professionally someday as a hockey illustrator (or illustrator in general). I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old so don't expect very high class intellectual humor from the likes of me.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Happy to have you here man! I've enjoyed our discussions thus far and I'm looking forward to the ones we'll have when the season gets underway. See ya around

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Took a lot of me twisting your arm to join this place, but I'm glad you did. We're building a nice niche here and I'm happy that you're part of it.

Cheers!

DarthAlexander

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I appreciate it a lot! Looking forward to the upcoming season...which can't get here fast enough dammit.