• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, I am a Sports fan...

A

ajclay

Hey everyone.. I just ran across this site.... and here I am..

a bit About Me - I am a 27 year old Chicago Cubs fan... Baseball is my favorite sport. I live in South Carolina, so I don't get to goto many games.. But I never miss a game on TV/MLB.tv/XM Radio.

I have owned many websites, but recently sold all of them to run one. www.cubshub.com

I have owned:
www.fontsville.com
www.axishost.com
and a few that would rival this site so I will not list them. :)

Anyways!

I am sure we will talk in the near future.

:)

Good day!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums sports fan, I am very glad you have decided to join these forums, hopefully I'll see you as a real active member in the baseball section, enjoy yourself.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
if u r a sports fan then i wont be seeing much of u i guess. have a good time in the sports section though.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Eh, I'm on the same boat as lavoid on this one... but do try to enjoy yourself, and if you can get out of the sports section that's great too...

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome. Well I try to stay active in the sports section so I will see you but one thing I'm a Cardinals fan. ;D

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
SenatorB said:
Eh, I'm on the same boat as lavoid on this one... but do try to enjoy yourself, and if you can get out of the sports section that's great too...
Hmm I had no idea people agree with me. Thats amazing.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Ah shit... I retract my earlier statement...

Nah, I'm jk...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
B Introductions 10