• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, how long has it been? Bliss contacted me out of the blue lol!

Dali

Registered Member
Hello, how is everyone? Sorry it has been such a long time, life get's in the way sometimes!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Dali, tell me how sad you were when you heard Michael Jackson death?

How have you been doing?

Dali

Registered Member
Sad is not the word, I have only just stopped dreaming about him every night!

I have just been doing lol!

Yourself?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Believe or not, more sad then you. I loved Michael Jackson like no one else. He was my idol and he meant everthing to me. No one understood him I like I did. I miss him so much, I'm going to cry right now.

Dali

Registered Member
I understand Babe, I know that I'm not as heartbroken as you are but I know how you feel! What did you think about "This is it"?

That's so sweet Tucker, I'm home! Lol. Hey, your not going to punish me are you for staying out too long? *I will go to my room* :(

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As of right now I refuse to watch it... but I heard it was so good so I am going to sit down and watch it soon. But you should see my house I have around seven paintaings on my wall

Dali

Registered Member
Hopefully you will be able to bring yourself to going to see it soon. It's very, very good and it isn't the least bit sad, Michael is amazing and he is just shining the whole way through. To me Michael is immortal, his spirit isn't gone.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Hi!!!!!!! :] How are you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2